Respect In Sport - Parent
Respect in Sport Parent Program for Airdrie Ringette Association
Airdrie Ringette Association (ARA) has implement the mandatory completion of the Respect in Sport Program for parents.
The Respect in Sport program has been incorporated in various other sports, and helps to define a model of behavior for all parents and create a more rewarding, safe and respectful environment for everyone involved.
Parents (one parent of a registered player) will need to complete the Respect in Sport Parent (on-line) program prior to their child being allowed on the ice at the start of the season. If you are planning to coach or manage a team please take the Activity Leader program in place of the parent program.
If you have already completed the program for another sport (example, hockey, lacrosse), you do not need to complete it again. You will, however, have to link your assigned number to your Ringette player.
Website for Parent Program: Respect in Sport Parent Program
Program Access Instructions:
- If you have an existing Parent Program certificate, select "Import a Certificate" and follow the prompts
- If you have an existing profile in any other Respect Group program, select "No User Profile? Register Now" and then "Look-Up"
- If this is your first time registering for a Respect Group Program, select "No User Profile? Register Now" followed by "Register"
- Complete registration and add your child under the Child Management section which is required to receive credit for the program
- Select "Submit" at the bottom of the page and you will be directed to the payment page
- On the payment page, click Pay Now, or Enter a Pre-Registration Code if you have been provided one by your organization
- Once the payment has been processed, you will be directed to the Home Page of the program
- To re-access the program, return to the same URL indicated above and enter the username and password created during registration
- Respect Group programs run most effectively on traditional PC and MAC computers using any common browser. iOS and Android mobile devices may be used with third-party browsers such as the Puffin Browser available via the App Store or the Google Play store. If using mobile devices, it is recommended you connect via wifi and not a cellular connection as the programs are multimedia in nature
- Numerous Customer Support tools are available for any questions you may have before login as well as within the program. Prior to logging in you will see buttons to retrieve usernames and passwords, and to look up your certificate number. Inside the program, the Help button is available to connect you with a Customer Support Representative
If you have any questions please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org